It's a sewer system...
ok so not such an apetisinng idea but one that might be of use for countless games.
here is the main idea...
as you know PVC piping is very easy to get hold of all around the world. So I hope maybe you could also copy this idea. I was planning on using the circlar tubing but that would require alot of work to make it useful. so intead here is the plan.
- The rectangular PVC piping you get at the hardware store.
- some superglue or PVC cement and silicon filler if required.
- some foam or other suitible material for the walk ways.
Here is my material I intend to use.
- should I make one solid base with a set layout?
- should I have many modualr pieces?
- how do I create the central channel and, or raised walkways the sewers in the images have?
- what do you know about gaming in sewers?
- if you were to play a wargame in a sewer what would you want it to be?
- how can I do this in a ceap and easy, yet good looking way?
So go on comment, advise, help, or just say it is a stupid idea. this is my first of many crazy ideas! :-D