The projects and ideas I have altered and helped by you

This blog is designed to give the viewer more to do than just read, look and comment. I have made it so that you can comment and help me with my projects and influence and help realize my ideas. Do not be shy come on and help me create a mini world

Friday, June 1, 2012

more work on the map,,,

well here we go a bit more progress and I have made it bigger, given it a key and also added a new feature... forts/ millitary bases :-)
take a good look everybody
have a nice queens birthday weekend to all my Kiwi viewers and comonwealth ones. to all you others happy normal weekend

4 comments:

  1. Nice variety of terrain from a pluvial plain to rather rugged-looking hill country. Do you have a scale for this?

    What was the source for the original map, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks there is no scale as of yet... I am doing it by eye and only once I am done will I be able to decide scale with any certainty. the source for the original map was Palanan Bay in the Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Franonia will want an embassy.......

    ReplyDelete